- Received presentation from Sajid Ali of Prime Group on site called Horsham Green on land adjoining A264 and Lyons Rd for 500 houses. This was presented to HDC as a Strategic Site but not included in their site allocation.
- Responses to the Forum workshop held on 26th March were reviewed. These largely supported existing Policies.
- Public Consultation process discussed following meetings on 17th and 18th April when 260 attendees recorded across both sessions.. Feedback forms will now be analysed and final date for return of Questionnaires is 30th April. Verbal feedback from both presenters and public on the process was generally positive.
- Further work is being done on Site Assessments for all 9 sited offered up to the plan and will be tested against Sustainability Appraisal.
- Policies developed by the WG will be reviewed by our Planning Adviser, Dale Mayhew
- Landscape Architect will be retained to advise on Countryside protection and Green Space Designations
- Next meetings: Wednesday 20th May; Wednesday 24th June, Wednesday 22nd July and Wednesday 19th August.