1. Those present: Chairman, Mark Wellesley Wood; Camilla Gibson; Lesley Day; Billy Joel; Helen Dayneswood; Sarah Harrison; Paul Taylor; Dale Mayhew (Consultant). The following arrived during the SNP8 Site presentation: Martyn Haines; Jo Lynn; Sam Graycon; Ed Skeates. Also present Jane Bromley (Administrator)
Report of WG Meeting held on 16th December 2014:
- Three site presentations were received in relation to sites SNP 8, SNP 1 & SNP 9
- Completed Site Assessments have been received from sites SNP6 & SNP 5
- It was reported that the developer on SNP3 made a representation directly to the HDC Planning Inspector.
- HDC Planners have confirmed that WG has to assess all sites with impartiality
- The Parish Online mapping service is up and running – this is available to all Cllrs
- A Questionnaire has been distributed to provide further evidence of consultation with residents and businesses.
- Dale Mayhew (Planner) has submitted his draft Sustainability Assessment for review
- Expenditure FY to date has been £2,070.93. A budget for Calendar 15 will be drawn up.
- Next Meeting: 7.00 pm on 13th January
Mark Wellesley Wood