1. Presentation received on Land West of Clapgate Lane (Fladgates Farm)
2. Presentation prepared for Working Group Forum Meeting with local Clubs, Associations and Businesses
3. Preparations made for Public Consultation on Sites to be held in two sessions: Friday April from 7.00 to 8.30 pm and Saturday 18th April from 10.00 to 11.30 am. A representative from each of the 8 sites currently being assessed in the Plan have been invited and posters and magazine article ready to distribute.
4. Work continues on refining and identifying Policies for the Submission Plan
5. A meeting will be held with our Planner Dale Mayhew to review the timetable, which is currently indicating submission in November.
6. Dates of next meetings: 21st April, 19th May and 23rd June all at 7.00 pm
1. Over 50 Plans have now been approved at referenda in England. The latest in West Sussex was Hurstpierpoint
2. Initial contact made with Abingdon Strategic on site in Spring Lane. No plans available yet.
3. Dowsett Mayhew’s Scoping Report for the Sustainability Appraisal was approved
4. The WG has now received notice of 8 potential sites. Since these sites more than fulfil any potential housing need in the Parish Area it was decided to hold a Public Consultation on these in April
5. Slinfold Developments has decided to move directly to a Public Consultation on its site to the North of the Cricket Pitch
6. The target date for production of the Draft Plan is now July.
7. Further funding from Locality will be available in April, which should meet planned costs until submission of Draft Plan.
8. Next Meetings Wednesday 18th March & Tuesday 21st April
1. Comments made on draft Scoping Report of Sustainability Assessment produced by Dowsett Mayhew
2. Reviewed first draft of Submission Plan
3. Preparation of 2015 Budget
4. Responses (49) received from Consultation Questionnare
5. Next Meetings: 24th February, 18th March, 21st April
Steering group: Mark Wellesley-Wood (Chairman) Camilla Gibson; Sam Graycon; Lesley Day; Ed Skeates; Billy Joel; Helen Dayneswood; Martyn Haines; Jo Lynn, Sarah Harrison, Paul Taylor. Administrator: Jane Bromley; Consultant: Dale Mayhew.
1. Those present: Chairman, Mark Wellesley Wood; Camilla Gibson; Lesley Day; Billy Joel; Helen Dayneswood; Sarah Harrison; Paul Taylor; Dale Mayhew (Consultant). The following arrived during the SNP8 Site presentation: Martyn Haines; Jo Lynn; Sam Graycon; Ed Skeates. Also present Jane Bromley (Administrator)
Report of WG Meeting held on 16th December 2014:
Mark Wellesley Wood
SUMMARY REPORT OF MEETING 21ST APRIL 2015
Thank you for your support in attending the Public Consultation Meetings held on Friday 17th April and Saturday 18th April
260 people attended the Public Consultations on Sites – if you weren’t able to be there, you can still tell us what you think.
We invited everyone from the parish to listen to land owners and developers talk about their offered plans for development and asked for feedback
Invitation by means of posters a banner and a magazine article and leaflets to all.
Please click here to see the poster
Please click here to see the invitation
Please click here to view the Handout Pack
Please click here to complete the feedback form online
Please use the Categories option below to try and make information finding easier